My birthday‼ Part-2

Alright guys so I narrated how I experienced half of my birthday in the last post. How about the rest of the day?? I am eager to share with you ❗❗Let's see in this post❗ 


CAKE CUT

My birthday was on Sunday. So all were in home. So we didn't wait for evening and decided to cut the cake  morning itself. The final touches of Decorations for cake cut was going on. After the decorations finished, we took the cake placed in a table and was ready to cut it. I blown the candle and sliced the cake and gave to my mother ,father, sister and grandparents. Then we all ate the cake together with exhilaration. 


LUNCH

My mother prepared veg-biriyani for my birthday. We all ate with cheerfulness. 

EVENING-NIGHT

At evening, we ate the remaining cake which was there after my cake cut. Along with that I also ate gulab jamun.A few hours later we had our dinner and gone to bed. That is the end of my 12th birthday.

2 GIFTS!!

On January 25th ie.,2 days after my birthday, at 12 pm I received an amazon parcel. I was in bewilderment, since we have not ordered anything. I opened the cover with eagerness and was  amazed to see A big brain games book inside. I opened the book  there were 101 brain games which was an unexpected wonderful gift. At 3pm I again received  an amazon parcel, where I  saw a beautiful Pyraminx cube and very much excited to the solve cube. Here are the pictures of the gifts:




I will definitely make use of these gifts and spend my time valuably. This birthday was fulfilled with so much with excitement and joyfulness. Hope I have narrated the best. 







 







Comments

  1. As expected your narration was as beautiful as you... Photos were nice... You didn't share the names of those wonderful persons who sent you the gifts... Once again all the best and God bless Aswath... 💐💐💐🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super👌. Have a great year ahead by chithi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Yercaud

My magical videos

MAKING OF MY MUSIC VIDEO