Lockdown Days

 Hi guys I am ASWATH S. Welcome to my blog.This is my first blog.Today i am going to tell about my lockdown days.Come let's see about it...


๐Ÿ”LOCKDOWN DAYS๐Ÿ”                                                                                                                   Before Covid 19 I was going to school happily.  Talking to my friends,playing,learning.But when this disease came I was only in house missing my school days๐Ÿ˜”. After a month my school began whatsapp classes. I was learning in mobile phone๐Ÿ“ฑ.This continued for four months.After that school began online classes.Listening to online classes,began to experience like school๐Ÿ˜ฑ.But I can only listen the class cant talk to my friends...this continued till now.corona cases began to increase๐Ÿ˜จ. so I cant go outside only sit in my house and doing something like drawing,painting,craft work,talking to my grandparents etc,...So this how days passed till now...                                                                                      So guys please be safe in home due to this disease..wear a mask ๐Ÿ˜ท whenever you go outside,wash your hands with soap ๐Ÿšฟ to prevent corona virus....Ok guys lets meet in the next blog till that stay home stay safe...๐Ÿ˜.don't forget to comment in comment section guys....  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ                                                                   BY ASWATH S

Comments

  1. Dai amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Aswath. All the best for the initiative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aswath super..keep on writing.nice .. Vaisakh chittappa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Ideas: Your travels, about your things, ,riddle quizzes, incidents in your life, your good thoughts and more over...

      Delete
  5. Woww great start achu ..keep going onn�������� Amma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Yercaud

My magical videos

MAKING OF MY MUSIC VIDEO