My Valparai trip for the second time Part-1

Hey guys, welcome to my blog. I went to Valparai in 2017. To read click➡https://aswathsblogs.blogspot.com
I went again a few days ago❗ This trip was a lot more enjoyable than the previous trip. This was a 2 days trip.. DATE: 15th and 16th of May 2022

GETTING READY

I Woke up at 5:30 a.m. I was too excited. I brushed my teeth, took bath, wore dress and got ready. We started our journey in Toyota, Innova at 7 am. 

ALIYAR DAM

We drove 35 miles to reach Aliyar Dam.  We climbed up a lot of steps to reach the top of the dam. The view was amazing. We took lot of photos. We came down and saw some monkeys leaping across the trees.

VALPARAI MOUNTAIN

We started driving towards a resort which was at the top of the mountain. It was joyful while going through the 40 hairpin bends. It was getting colder and colder. I saw many species of tress and plants. By 1 pm we reached the resort.

THE RESORT

The name of the resort is STANMORE. We drove another 10 miles to reach here. The temperature was below 20 Celsius. We came to our room and got ready for lunch. We ate the most delicious meal ever. Then we rested for a while in our room. By 5 pm, we decided to go to a  river which was near to the resort.. To go there, we should walk through some sloppy path between the tea plants for 20 mins.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?? COMING SOON..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Yercaud

My magical videos

MAKING OF MY MUSIC VIDEO