My Birthday❗❗ Part-1

Hey Guys welcome back to my blog. How are you all? Hope all are fine. Yesterday was my birthday. Yesterday was Freedom fighter Subash Chandra Bose's birthday too. I am lucky to be born on his birthday.In this post we are going to see how I enjoyed my birthday.

START OF MY DAY

I woke up from the bed at 7 am in the morning. My mother father and my sister wished me Happy birthday together. I was surprised and said a loud thankyou. I brushed my teeth, drank milk and I went to terrace. 

They Surprised me‼

Usually every morning I will play with a ball. After playing, I will leave the ball in a big room which is in the terrace. So as usual, I unlocked the room to take the ball and play. When I opened the door I was so surprised  to see the glorious  decorations for my Birthday💥🎈🎇..I don't know who did that decorations. So I was eager to go downstairs and ask my mom who did those decorations. When I was about to go down, my mother and sister came singing happy birthday❗ When I asked who did those decorations, They said we did those decorations yesterday night to surprise you🎉..I was overjoyed💥💥..

What next?

I came downstairs from terrace. I bathed , wore my birthday dress and ate delicious Gulab jamun which was prepared by my mom for my birthday. I ate my breakfast and waited for birthday cake cut.

Alright guys so I narrated how I experienced half of my birthday. The rest I will narrate in Part-2 which will be posted soon...




Comments

  1. Hi Achu...so cute narration about your birthday...so happy to note that you enjoyed your day...Have a wonderful year ahead... May god bless you Aswath....waiting read your next Half of your Birthday celebration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Achu, delighted to hear that you are surprised and enjoyed ur bday. Have a great year ahead by chithi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step by step explanation I really liked it Achu. God bless u abundantly. Chitti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Yercaud

My magical videos

MAKING OF MY MUSIC VIDEO