Social Media

Hey guys welcome back to another post. In Olden days  if we want to talk something to another person who is far away from us, we should write letter in post card and send it to their place. It will take several days to reach their place. Then they will read the letter and they will send the reply  which will take another several days to reach here. It is a long process... But nowadays we have many social media apps to talk. If we send message on any social media app, in a second  it will reach to them and in a second we can read the reply what they sent.. Not only messages, we can see posts ,videos from the world in social media.[ Example : Instagram,Facebook,YouTube]

My Favorite Social Media:

My favorite social media is YouTube. I have my personal Google account. I will watch  YouTube on my own account. Whenever I use mobile , most of the time I will watch  YouTube. I am watching YouTube on my account  for over 8 months. So from then to now, I have watched over 1,100 YouTube videos. From 1,100 videos [approximately], I liked 1,026 videos.πŸ‘‡


Do you know which kind of videos I watch?πŸ‘‡

  • magical illusion videos
  • art videos
  • tech videos
  • music videos
  • vlog videos
The post ends here with a wonderful magicπŸ‘‡

            I will always end with a magic in older posts. Want to see the bloopers?πŸ€£πŸ˜‚wait till next post‼                                                                                                                                                                        

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trip to Yercaud

My magical videos

MAKING OF MY MUSIC VIDEO